EducationCum Laude graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park in Computer Science with upper level concentration in Psychology. 3.93 GPA. Current Ph.D. Student (and Deans Fellow) in Computer Science at UMD.
I was accepted to Harvard University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University, and the IESE MBA Program (#4 in the world) for graduate school.
ExperienceFormerly a WorldWide Marketing Manager, and before that, software developer at IBM.
Happy to provide references beyond the reviews in this profile upon request.
- Teaching Assistant for CHEM232 (Organic Chemistry I lab)
- Successfully tutored 15 AP Chemistry, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry I and II students.
COMPUTER SCIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Instructional Teaching Assistant for CMSC131 (Introduction to Object Oriented Programming) and CMSC122 (Introduction to Computer Programming via the Web)
- Designed web development curriculum for 7th grade students and created csinabox.cs.umd.edu
- 6-month Software engineering intern at IBM.
- Instructor for Mobile programming, robotics, Java, web dev, and Alice at the middle and high school level.
- Adjunct faculty position offer at Montgomery College in computer science/Information technology.
- Assistant instructor for elementary through high school mathematics in an online program.
- Extensive math competition experience.
- Tutored 3 students in Algebra I-II and precalc level math, as well as SAT/GRE math.
- GMAT score: 700, AWA: 6 (perfect), IR: 8 (perfect)
- GRE score: 162 V 164 Q
- SSAT (Upper level) score: Verbal: 800 (99%) Math: 779 (97%) Reading: 800 (99%) Total: 2379 (99%)
RESUME, COVER LETTER AND PERSONAL STATEMENT EDITING QUALIFICATIONS
Website for these services, different pricing applies: www.eresumetech.weebly.com
Samples shown here: www.eresumetech.weebly.com/samples
Guest Article shown here: http://www.internmatch.com/blog/convincing-harvard-youre-one-3-tips
Grade of A in all classes listed for tutoring. Kind, patient, have been told I am good at explaining things in a way that students understand.
Will teach study skills if desired as well as course material.
Organic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry II, General Chemistry I, Computer Science, Java, C, Discrete Math, SPSS, MySQL, Web Development, Algorithms, Computer Skills, Web Development, GMAT, GRE, Math, Algebra, SAT Math, Resume Editing, Cover Letter Editing, Personal Statement Editing, SSAT, Organic Chemistry, SAT, GRE, GMAT, Writing, AP Chemistry
Client Reviews (5)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.